Valeo Yoga Kit

on Saturday, October 16, 2010

Valeo Yoga Kit Review By Mannina Magha

I was looking for a simple yoga mat which I could also use as an exercise mat - to do some abs.

Never had any intention to go for a 'yoga kit' - until I saw Valeo which was avaiable for $17 including a carry bag, strap and two blocks - which is the same as buying a mat alone in some brands. The product reached me on time (shipped by workoutsupplies) and I have used it a couple of times since them - both for simple yoga and also for abs.

Never had any problems with it, it is non slippery, light weight and easy to carry.

The yoga chart given with the kit is rudimentary. You might want to spend a few dollars and get a yoga video of your choice.

Overall, would I buy this product again ? Definitely Yes.

BTW, This product is listed in Amazon.com as another item 'Valeo Yoga Kit - 1 item' or something like that with a slightly different title - if you go to that item, it is the same product, but the price is about $5 less than what you find on this item :) And the seller is different - (workoutsupplies)

0 comments:

Post a Comment