Hugger Mugger Cork Yoga Block

on Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hugger Mugger Cork Yoga Block Review By G. Chen "what is in a nickname"

I'll be honest. I've not really got much else to compare this to. I only bought a Yoga Block because I was trying to do P90X. They have a yoga segment in those exercise videos. I don't normally like doing Yoga myself, because it requires bending into awkward positons. My body is not very flexible.

This Yoga block is nice. I actually bought two. In terms of doing what it is suppose to, provide support for my body weight, it does its job. My hands tend to sweat when I exercise, but I never lose grip of this cork material block. I'm not sure if my hands would slip on a rubber block, but I suppose so. The cork block also does not seem to retain any sort of bad smell. This too is a good thing.


I would say I like this Yoga block. Since all yoga blocks that I looked at on Amazon had roughly the same price as this block, but this block had a lot of really enthusastic reviews, I bought this one. Maybe you would love it if you are a hard core Yoga doer. I am more of do it because-my-exercise-video-told-me to kind of gal.

All in all, I am not sure what is so special about this yoga block. However, maybe I have a slightly neutral preference for this because I have nothing else to compare this to. Personally, I don't see the NEED for a yoga block. I think you can support your weight in other ways when exercising. This seems like a luxury item to me. It is not bad though, if you can afford it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment