YogaAccessories (TM) 4'' Foam Yoga Block

on Sunday, October 17, 2010

YogaAccessories (TM) 4'' Foam Yoga Block Avy Ferguson

This product is listed as
YogaAccessories (TM) 4'' Foam Yoga Block
Block... not blocks. People should learn to read before giving this product lower scores.

The block are pretty firm, but not uncomfortable. They really help with poses. I have a bad back and find these help with relieving some of the tension when I remember to use them.



YogaAccessories (TM) 4'' Foam Yoga Block Fran Delong

When I first started doing yoga I used some things to help me be able to do some poses a bit better, such a straps and blocks. I started out using some things to make sure I wanted to continue and the phone book was a good help. When I realized I really was going to stick with yoga, I picked up a pair of these blocks.

Very good to have not matter what your level. There will be days when you find that you would like to have blocks around when working with a pose.  

1 comments:

Fitnessmatsindia said...

Hello ,
I have read your all post on your blog,according to me this is one of best refrence to yoga mats sites in web. I hope you will post more best articles in future.
You can also read my articles posting related to yoga mats
http://www.fitnessmatsindia.com/

Post a Comment