4" Yoga Blocks 4lb (2 Per Pack) Black

on Sunday, October 17, 2010

4" Yoga Blocks 4lb (2 Per Pack) Black M. Watson "Desk Jockey"

First, the blocks are *not* 4 lbs as advertised the in title. If you look at the specs you will see that the shipping weight is 1.8lbs for both (I should have looked at the specs first before ordering) When I received the blocks, the first thing I noticed was their lack of weight.

Second, the blocks smell strongly of bad smelling chemicals (I am not the only reviewer to notice this, but apparently the only one offended by it). I took the shrinkwrap off of one and had to immediately place it outside because of the horrible odor.

I will try to return these items - I will report back what happens with the return. Based on the seller's return policy, my gut feeling is that they won't refund the shipping and will charge me a 35% restocking fee since one of these items is opened, even though I believe they are defective (i.e. smell like chemicals) and not as advertised (i.e. not 4 lb). We'll see.



4" Yoga Blocks 4lb (2 Per Pack) Black Michael "Duck"

Besides using these for yoga, I've found that you can place these under your knees and do push-ups with them. It's great for those who are struggling to do push-ups in the beginning. It helps you achieve maximum reps in a set. When you get stronger, you can eventually do them without the yoga blocks, and use them for yoga. A real bone saver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment