Manduka Mat Renew Yoga Mat Spray

on Sunday, October 17, 2010

Manduka Mat Renew Yoga Mat Spray Review By Reader "cvrcak1"

I practice Power Yoga that causes so much sweating during the class that mat towel is requirement to avoid slippage. Even with mat towel, mat cleansing after practice is definitely recommended. When I started purchasing towels Manduka was one of the brands I stuck with. Soon enough, I wanted to treat my yoga mat(s) with good cleaning solution, so when I came across Manduka brand yoga mat cleanser, I could not pass it on. Great news is that Manduka stands by its brand reputation. I bought cleanser with lemongrass smell and it cleans my mat wonderfully while leaving a pleasant fragrance that lasts. I am sure I have found the right brand of cleanser for my yoga mats (I definitely have more than one!). Seller shipped product quickly.



Manduka Mat Renew Yoga Mat Spray Review By VegFit Chick

I bought this when purchasing the Manduka mat. I have used it a few times to help get the 'slick' feeling off the new mat, as well as to clean it. It dries quickly, doesn't leave a residue, and has a great smell!



0 comments:

Post a Comment