American Apparel Women's Stretch Cotton Yoga Pant

on Saturday, October 16, 2010

American Apparel Women's Stretch Cotton Yoga Pant Review By Shiva "Yoga Teacher Massage Teacher"

I am 5'7" and the size medium is not too long. In fact, it goes right to my heel, barely grazing the floor when I'm wearing no shoes. The foldover is generous, not like some foldovers that are mini and barely go down, this one goes down to my hip at least. The fabric does not feel cheap at all, and I plan to get at least a few more pairs. Paired with the camisole with built in bra top, it is the perfect yoga outfit.

Edited to add: I have found that after wearing these for a bit, they tend to stretch out. They can become baggy in the butt (I am thin) and long going past my heel. The fit perfect just after washing, but get bigger. When I buy my next pair it will be a small. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment